Friday 18 March 2011

Welcome!!!

This is talking ArsenalFC! It is exactly what it is, I’m going to be talking about Arsenal football club. As you know, there is a lot and there always would be a lot to talk about when it concerns Arsenal FC. Apart from been one of the top sides in Europe(yes it is),Arsenal is a club that has been on the lips of everyone(Haters and Supporters) because of her inability to win any major trophy since 2005.(btw I say major because Arsenal wins the Emirates Cup annually without any problems whatsoever *rme*). All the talk never gets to me (ok ok, I know so many people who would kill me when they see that line because most times ………it does *covers face*) but why won’t and shouldn’t it get to me?  I’m a diehard Arsenal supporter.
I love Arsenal with my whole being. I love everything about Arsenal, the players (not all), Manager, coaches, jersey, stadium…..everything! I have supported Arsenal FC for about eight years now and not in any of those years have I denounced Arsenal (In defeat or Lack of trophies). I always tell anyone who cares to listen that I am the most Loyal Arsenal Supporter. When I’m hungry and I watch Arsenal play (and win),I get full automatically. When I’m sad and Arsenal wins a match(whether I watch or I hear),I become happy even if it is for a moment. I feel incomplete if I don’t hear any Arsenal news a day. I’m a regular caller and a registered member of http://www.arsenal.com/  I am passionate about this club and my passion gave birth to this blog.
I intend to through this blog, look at and talk about everything that concerns Arsenal FC. Our special Manager, talented bunch of players, Reserve team, Academy, Back room staff, matches, tactics……everything! I would as objectively as I can do this. When I have to lambast the team, trust me to do that. I just hope to release some of the excess Arsenal energy in me through this blog.
Whatever you read here are my personal views and doesn’t necessarily represent the views of any other Arsenal  FC supporter. Keep checking for objective analysis of happenings at Arsenal FC.
Tell a friend to tell a friend to tell an Arsenal Fan that talkingArsenalFC  has kicked off and they won’t want to miss out on the excitement this blog would bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment