Tuesday 21 June 2011

Back!

Hello everyone! It’s been ages, how is everyone out there? I want to use this opportunity to apologize to followers of this blog for its inactivity in a while. First it was due to lack of motivation because of the disappointment of ending the season trophy less again but that was a minor one, the major blow for me was losing out on  an automatic champions League spot.

It was becoming increasingly obvious as the season drew to a close that Arsenal FC would not have any silverware to call its own(again) but losing out on that automatic UCL spot was a disaster. I just couldn’t bring myself to writing any article. I kept on procrastinating and I got very busy (Work), days turned to weeks .

I had a lot lined up for the end of the season but unfortunately, It’s almost one month since the season ended and nothing. Good news is, I’m back and better.

Watch this space for a lot of exciting news that concern our dear club. Transfer news and a whole lot more stuff you won’t want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment